Thursday 12 February 2009

For DH from Mum !


Hi,
Just a quick post today to show you the card I made for Neil from my mum
(clue in the title! he he !)
I used a square card blank from CWC and cut a chunk off the front. I stamped the background with my SU! polka dot background stamp (loving this, can see many uses coming up! ) Then stamped the truck from Loads of love and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the man driving and the presents in the back, such a useful little tool! I then paper pieced the truck onto some DCWV paper and water coloured the man and gifts.


Diecut lettering in the same paper as the truck Doodled with a faux stitch- which I think includes me for the challenge at A spoon full of sugar. Tag I had from ages ago which were just a pack of office ones from WH Smith, stamped with sentiment from Loads of love, button from stash. I also stamped polka dots just down the back edge where it shows, ribbon from stash too.
Thanks for looking and thanks in advance for any gratefully received comments !
Sarah-Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. Sarah-Jane, it's fab, hope he doesn't look at your blog till after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job there - it's so cute and gorgeous & yet appropriate for a man - know what I mean? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...