Tuesday 3 February 2009

Valentines Cards

Morning all,
Hope you are enjoying the snow !!! Kids have been out in it this morning but it's starting to melt now :(
Here are some valentines cards I made for Neil to take into work. They are V.V. basic, but quite manly, as it's mostly women in the offices buying for their fellas !

The stack of hearts is from the SU! "Loads of love" set, which I lurve !

And I've even done a bit of stamping on the inside too... Valentines sentiment is from the Seasonal wishes set kindly given to me by Julie, thanks Jules!. It is not as et which I had noticed much, but it has turned out to be a very handy one to have, find it on Page 60. Loads of love sentiment from Loads of love set :)


The little 'tiles' are actually magnets from a set ~ you know the sort you have about 100 of on your fridge to leave each other romantic messages with ???~ well some people do anyway !!! I think they look a bit funky on these cards and well, they make a change if nothing else...

Thanks for stopping by and keep warm,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards - I love the Black / Red combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Sarah Jane! thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comments! Stay snuggly warm!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...