Friday 23 January 2009

Baby card


Well I did manage to finish the baby card although I'm not sure if it's O.K. or not, just doesn't feel finished to me !? Well they do say we are our own worst critics don't they !! Have seen a lot of these style cards around, (think they were for a challenge but unfortunately I can't remember which one, if anybody knows could they message me and I can put a link on, Cheers.) but mine doesn't open out, just the note lifts out instead. Overall I like the style of this card as I think it makes a nice change from the norm.

The paper is by DCWV, ribbon from stash as are the sequins and safety pin, Metal quote on note says"Children are life's little treasures" and is by Making Memories. The font I have used is a free one I found called Zachary and is a great one for kids and baby cards.

Thanks for looking and I hope it's warmer wherever you are than it is here today, that wind is icy !! At least it stopped raining though. Have a good weekend,

Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby card, I really like usually cards and these cross over cards fit the bill for something extra special. Thanks for becoming a follower Sarah-Jane hope you like the things I do and I can inspire you like you do me, Thanks Sarah B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely - especially the colours & the original format (I haven't seen this before!) - nice one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah-Jane, I think this card is perfect, I would be delighted to receive this!!! I love the brown with the pale blue!!! Yummy Yummy, love your blog! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card!! love the idea and its so pretty too, looks finished to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah :) Your baby card is simply adorable!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...