Monday 12 January 2009

Still learning !!



Hi everyone,

Hope the weather is better wherever you are today, it's awful here. Luckily I took this photo yesterday, before hubby took it into his work to sell.



For this card I used basic grey archaic papers, and a stamp from woodware, coloured with watercolour pencils. The wording was die cut with my great new set of Quickcutz "bright" alphabet dies (from the merry and bright christmas gift set) which was a crimbo present from my mum, Thanks mum x, Sentiment from craftwork cards, linen thread SU!.


Last card today,


Nice quick one , card blank from craftwork cards, paper basic grey (again!) Image from a set by Inkadoo, Labels one nesties, rest from stash.Have a good day.


Thanks for looking,


Sarah-Janex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...