Friday 16 January 2009

Wedding Acceptance Cards


Morning all,


As promised, if a little late, here are the wedding acceptance cards I finished off last nite, Of course I then had to pop out to the pub to meet the girls so she had them straight away !!
I "cased" the layout idea from here as I was looking to contact spellbinders, this lady is on their design team, have a look round her blog while you are ther, she does some fantastic stuff !!

Right back to the cards, first is a pic of all 3 together
Then a close up of one so you can see the detail.


The finished size ended up being about 10.5cm x 15cm. I used cream pearlescent card (which was nightmare to get through printer!) and die cut an orange pearlescent card to layer up the topper with my fave new toy, the labels one nestie. The colours of pearlescent card I had dictated the colour scheme for the cards, as there was no specific request. Stamp by Autumn Leaves, stamped with pumpkin pie SU ink (thank goodness i got the stampin spots) heat embossed with clear/holographic powder. I could have done with some pumkin pie ribbon to match but had to make do with what you see, don't think it came out too bad tho ? Pearl slider came from lakeland an age ago.

Thanks for looking

Sarah-Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job Sarah-Jane!!!! Really classy! Next time you get some inks get the ribbon at the same time! Hope you are well. Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...