Thursday 29 January 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar

Hi All,

This card is for challenge 36 on the 'A Spoonfull of Sugar' blog, where the theme is "Love is in the Air"



Had to get this gorgeous stamp after seeing it on bunnyzoes blog a couple of weeks ago. Note to self: Must stop hopping as it just makes me want to buy more stamps (slap wrists!!) Anyway paper is BG Granola, rest of stuff from stash, drop of Glossy Accents on heart.

Just a quick post this morning, but will be back later with the (hopefully) finished card to enter for Sketch Saturday.

Thanks for dropping by,

Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Do you know what? I love this card - I love the colours - the image is so cute & I adore the nesties you used!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely I can see why you had to buy the Stamp Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah-Jane, I didn't have a cuppa but I did stop by for a look around - you have made some beautiful cards, your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sarah-Jane, not long to wait now!!! You going to the post box tomorrow!!!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is fab Sarah-Jane, the image is just so darn cute!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...