Tuesday 27 January 2009

A Little bit of Happiness

Hi to all,
This morning I have just finished putting together a set of 5 note cards made using the (as the title suggests!!) "Little bit of Happiness" set which is a free Level 1 Hostess Set. I will say though I nearly froze to death just taking these 3 pictures!!! It is bitter here ! Anyway I have set myself the task, if you like, of using some of the many, many paper pads up which I have accumulated...
The papers I have used here are from an old pad by DCWV called "Teen Prints" But although old I have only just bought them -in a sale bin at my local(ish) craft shop for a bargain price of just £1 !! (Hence too many paper pads...)

Card base is a 4x6 card from stash, coloured card from Paper Mill Shop, edged with Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Images by SU! coloured with water colour pencils, Sentiment "Circle of Friendship" by SU! and punched out with their punches (such good quality).

Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what you think- I love to read your comments, Hoping to be back soon with a special card for a friends birthday- just needs a little more tweaking !

Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. I really struggle with this set but you have given me some much needed inspiration with these great cards so thank you! xxx p.s. are we about to become sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project - love the colours you have used Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...