Friday 30 January 2009

Sketch Saturday # 35

Hi,
Sorry I didn't get chance to post this yesterday as promised, but MIL and FIL came round to see us and then they took us out to tea at a local restaurant !! Result! Didn't have to make tea- and no work, so a rare night away from cooking for me, Yee-haa !!
Well here it is, the card I was supposed to post for the Sketch Saturday challenge #35, I really enjoyed using this sketch. Made with BG ambrosia papers (I'm really into orange at the mo, can you tell ?!)

stamped with Sugar Nellie 'Leanne Ellis' stamp, isn't she lovely ?? (I feel a tune coming on... Good job you can't hear what I sing/type...) and coloured with water colour pencils. I've even tried to decorate the inside and back a little bit !! *short time delay* but now the blog thing won't let me add the piccies!! AAAARGH !!!! never mind not that interesting anyway.

Hope you all have a good weekend,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Sarah-Jane, the papers are perfect for the image you have used. Wonderful detail too

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours - especially the splashes of orange & the flowers are a great finishing touch...I was singing along with you (one of my fav tunes lol) - fab card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah-Jane, your card is beautiful! I love how everything just goes together. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog - it made my day. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Sarah-Jane, Sarah B XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah-Jane. I love this stamp at the minute. Mine arrived this week and I've inked it up several times already!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...