Sunday 12 August 2012

Bordering on Romance Borders

Hello there,
wI have a card I made for my friends birthday a couple of eeks ago, I used the gorgeous Bordering On Romance stamp set (which I got for FREE being a demo, ask me how you can too HERE)
So, I used the floral border strip from the set and stamped it with Staz on to start with then coloured in the flowers with blender pens and pretty in Pink Pink, then Regal Rose and finally Melon Mambo to make graduated layers of pink with a few rhinestones to accentuate this clean looking card,
and this is what the end result looked like
with a lush navy satin (retired) ribbon bow to finish, I am loving Navy right now too :-)
Well, she liked the card and I based one of the cards form my stamp a stack last week on this but I will share that with you tomorrow.
Thanks for dropping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...