Thursday 16 August 2012

Bordering on Romance class

Hello,
Last week I had my Bordering on Romance class, as I mentioned yesterday. We made 3 pretty cards and I based two of the designs on the last couple of cards I showed you. And so I thought today I would share the whole class with you as I have just been so busy with the kids that I have barely had time to blog this holidays!
Anyway, to start with I have a different design to the last couple of posts, I stamped the smaller flower image onto Crumb Cake card before water colouring it in pinks, I love the look this gives!
 We rounded the images quite a lot and double layered them with dimensionals to adhere, I thought the ribbon lace border punch made a great trellis for them to cling to too?
and a bit of bling for the sentiment never goes a miss :-)
 Right, this one is the one I based on yesterdays post, So Saffron and Pool Party
 We ruffled ribbon onto sticky strip for a different look at the bottom
 and finally this card was based on the other water colouring card I shared last week, instead of more colouring though we simply stamped the flower border in different shades of pink 
and then added punched Bitty Flowers and glass glitter for sparkle
Well, that's your cards for today, 3 for the price of one ;-)
I hope you have enjoyed our class makes and I will be back soon with more card fun. 
If you would like to come along to a class then please do get in touch 
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...