Friday 24 August 2012

Reason to Smile x2 by Stampin' Up!

Hello there folks!
It's been another busy week in the Rae house! We have had my lovely Nan down from Birmingham with my uncle and his family over from the US too! So lots of family get togethers. Plus Jules has been visiting with her son Evan and they were staying with us. I have had such a fab time this week, surrounded by the people we love!
Anyway, I have once again neglected you, my lovely blog followers, so I have got a double hit for you today to make up for that lack of postings!
First of all I made this card for my sisters birthday at the beginning of the month using the outline shapes from the Reason to Smile stamp set to create the flower images. I have to say though it photographs like a face :-s  but IRL it turned out much prettier, honest ;-)
 An antique brad livens up the corner of the Wisteria Wonder ribbon on this monochrome card
with lots of decoration inside too.
Now, this second card was one  we made at this months Stamp-a-Stack and uses a Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade colour combo. A firm favourite of mine!
We used the solid images this time,
 Inking the flowers with markers. The texture of the stamps produces this gorgeous watercolour effect on whisper white card. Doesn't the texture look cool?!
and the bottom was finished with the outline flower stamp and a brad in the ribbon to decorate
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's cards and remember this stamp set is only available 'till the end of the month (August), Yours FREE with a £60 order or just £18.95 (w) or £16.95 (c)
Back soon with more cards.
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used - especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love this stamp set! MM & LL are favorites of mine too!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful time with loved ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...