Thursday 2 August 2012

Quick cupcake card

hello there,
I have a super cute and quick card today using create a cupcake stamp with matching punch (they will hopefully be available to purchase again in October, fingers crossed)
I needed a card for a friends daughters birthday and I think this set is just perfect!
I have used a base of Pool Party with Regal Rose, a gorgeous colour combo don't you think?
 and a close up of the cake,
 I used glue dots and dazzling diamonds to make the sparkly spots on the cake top :-)
I hope you like and thanks as ever for stopping by to look today
Stampin' hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. The colors are just lovely! The glittery dots were a very nice touch too! A wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...