Thursday 9 August 2012

Sweet Cake by SU!

Hello there,
well the weather is finally good here! Brilliant! Just as I go back to work, lol!
Anyway, I do have a quick card for you today using the cute retro looking stamp set Sweet Cake, it has a real 50's feel to it this set which I adore!
I used a colour combo of Melon mambo, Pool Party and a touch of Calypso Coral too.
We made this card at last weeks stamp-a-stack
 plenty of dazzling Diamonds and a cute brad from last months promo topped each cake off
Right, I'm off for some kid fun!
Back Soon :-D
Stampin' hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. Sarah Jane this looks good enough to eat ....love all the crunchy glitter too well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its looks like the good weather has already disappeared Sarah Jane! You shouldn't have mentioned it ;o) LOL!

    Sorry I haven't visited lately - I've overhauled my blog list so shouldn't miss anything from now on. Love this glitterly cupcake - it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittery icing on that cupcake!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...