Tuesday 28 August 2012

September Class with Perfectly Preserved from SU!

Hello there,
I am off out in a minute to get those last minute school essentials like shoes (for all 3 kids!) lol but I just wanted to pop on here and share with you what we will be making at card class next week. I am full for Tuesdays class but am also running a class on Wednesday 5th September, message me if you would like to join us!
So, what will we be making....
This gorgeous stamp set is in the new Autumn Winter seasonal catalogue and it comes with matching framelits! I am loving this set!
 
 some faux stitching on this card
 

and look at the cute jar made with vellum!
 
If you would like to come along and join us then please message me asap as places are unfortunately very limited for this class, 
Plus please remember I have just 4 places left for my All day class on the 15th September where we will be making a start on your Christmas cards!!

sarah-janerae@sky.com

Stampin' Hugs from me for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...