Thursday 27 February 2014

Back to class cards with the Good as Gold Card Kit, SAB Freebie!

Hello there,
I started this post around 10am this morning but have just been side tracked that many times that it has taken me this long to finish! What a day! Building Inspectors, magazine work, washing, getting ready for eldest birthday tea (a day late because he was at college late yesterday) and then to top it off Zack fell over at school and hurt his arm!
Anyway, enough about my day how was yours? Today I want to share with you another of the card we made at class last week. We used the Good as Gold card kit which is FREE right now during Sale-a-Bration with a £45 spend, I have seen it used as it is intended a lot (and I love it like that) but I wanted to mix it up a bit and came up with this card.
The spotty "paper" is actually the card base and the Gold banner is made with using the envelope liner!

 We used a few new products to make this including the new Banner Framelits and the Scallops Textured Embossing Folder and the yummy new Gold Bakers Twine. 
If you purchased these items with doileys and both the Neutrals A4 card pack and the Regals A4 card it would come to £47.95 and you could choose the Good as Gold card kit to make this card at home! 
(You would need a die cutting machine at home already for this to work)
*All links to purchase are at the end of this post*
OK, I'm off for today and hoping for no more drama round here ;-)
Thanks for looking as always
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of the card kit to make such a pretty card! Hope things have calmed down a bit for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...