Monday 10 February 2014

Perfect Couple CAS card

Hi there,
Today's card is another I made with the fab Perfect Couple stamp set. 
This is a much more CAS (clean and simple) card, a bit different to my usual style and I haven't even added ribbon, as tempting as that was! Colours used are Raspberry Ripple with Basic Black and Whisper White. 
At this time of year it would make a perfect Valentines card but also a great Anniversary card. For me though I want to make a wedding card with this image, seriously cool!
 I inked the image with my markers for this look adding the sentiment in Smoky Slate... 
 and front panel was popped up on dimensionals. Well, I couldn't go too CAS could I? ;-)
Right, the sun is shining here (finally) and I'm off to do some prep for the start of my classes next week.
I have missed seeing my ladies each fortnight and I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone! 
I do still have one place left on both Saturday and Tuesday, if you want to join us please message me at sarah-janerae@sky.com 
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...