Tuesday 18 February 2014

Class Card 1; Petal Parade

Hello there,
I have had classes the last couple of days so I wanted to begin sharing the cards with you today starting with this little one using Petal Parade. This set is a FREE set with Sale-a-Bration this year and it's a real winner as it's just so versatile!
I have seen it stamped a lot in Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe to match the papers and I do love this combo but I wanted to change it up a bit and see what it was like in a different colour combo, I chose Primrose Petals, Smoky Slate and Black to make this...
 and this sweet sentiment is also a SAB freebie called You're Lovely. 
We stamped it twice, once in Slate and once in Primrose then die cut the slate using the Deco Framelits and the centre from the primrose image with the 1+3/4" circle punch. Then finished by layering them with dimensionals.
OK, better go and finish double checking everything for today's class :-)
Back tomorrow with another card,
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...