Wednesday 12 February 2014

Peachy Keen Tag card

Hi there,
Gee, it's been a tad windy here today (understatement of the year)! I was half expecting to see the fence go or trampoline blow over tbh! On the plus side there's not much to do but stay in (and craft) in this kind of weather ;-)
Today's card actually uses the Fresh Prints DSP stack (rather than just being inspired by it's colours like THIS one was!) I do love the fresh colour combinations (they really remind me of the summer, bonus!) in this stack and chose with the striped paper for this card, this paper would also make a great guys card with just a bit of tweaking...
I would just like to say if I made this card again I think I would stamp the sentiment straight on the tag. You may have noticed I'm not a massive fan of things at an angle on cards (or anywhere really, slightly OCD, moi? ;-)) I just can't seem to get them to work and I always struggle when I do try! But now I've photographed it I can see that that would work much better? 
 The sentiment and squares are from Peachy Keen and I made a little tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, which is fast becoming my go to accessory from the Spring/Summer catty ;-)
 and a side view to finish today for you, you can see here I added some of the arrows (also from Peachy Keen) to the base card using Versamark to give a little interest...
OK, now I've finished sharing one of my cards (and many faults!) with you all I'm off to make tea before I take Flo dancing,
Thanks for visiting tonight, keep warm and dry!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...