Tuesday 11 February 2014

I Love Ewe Valentines card

Hello!
We are generally not big Valentines participants here as we have 3 birthdays in February but I was having a play around and feeling the love! I reckon I might keep this for my hubby for our anniversary tho...
Anyway, I made this tri-fold card yesterday but lets start with the pretty matching Primrose Petals Core'dinations envelope (envelope punch board, I salute you! ;-)) all wrapped up in black chevron ribbon, yummy!
 Which opens up to reveal this...
 The front was made with the Love You More set (which is still available, yay!) I inked the arrows with Raspberry Ripple and Basic Grey markers and the background images are done with stamped off Smoky Slate
 Open the front panel to reveal this one to write your personal message on :-)
 {love from ?}
 and fully open to reveal the true message
 And this cute Ewe, awwww...
 I can't claim any credit for this but if you want to make her simply Google "Sheep Punch Art" and a plethora of tutorials will pop up for you :-) However, all the punches I used are at the bottom of this post.
I inked the edges of mine with Smoky Slate and embossed her using the SAB Decorative Dots folder (which is FREE!)
Well, I hope you like today's card? Hopefully by sharing this with you today if you want to make your loved one a similar version you still have time before the big day ;-) And don't forget to let me know if it is well received!?
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...