Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rev up the Fun! with Retro Fresh

Hi there,
I have my second class card to share with you today and we used the fab set Rev Up the Fun! I love this for mens cards, I think a lot of people struggle with male cards but most of us all need them at some point so a good "all rounder" stamp set is a must in anyone's stash and I think this one certainly fits that bill, it has certainly come in useful for me a few times ;-)
I made this card which was inspired by the look of subway art and by the colours in the Retro Fresh DSP, I did use Pool Party rather than Coastal Cabana though as I found it was a bit softer for this design.
It's also another good card for posting* as there are no buttons etc. to add to the depth, these always seem to get caught for the thicker postage costs!  (*from the UK) 
 I added this simple detail with a stapler and some Natural Trim ribbon
and also used the suede marker to add some faux stitching around the edges of the stamped panel.
This one went down well at class and I hope you like it too?
Thanks for visiting.
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...