Saturday 2 May 2009

A Hug for Elaine

Morning all, I have scheduled this post so here's hoping you get to see it! I am off out today with hubby as we are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. Not too sure where we are going yet but I will let you know on Sunday! (in case you are interested, lol)
I have sent this card to my lovely SU! sister Elaine .
Sending you a big (((hug))) Elaine and if you need anything you know where we are xx

Card made using SU! dsp in choc chip and using Sincere salutations for the outside sentiment and one of a kind for the flowers , the with love sentiment was from Yummy. This card was also done for a challenge but I missed it by a mile ! lol! (Jan!) I used this weeks sketch from the Sunday Sketch challenge blog by the lovely Karen Giron. Never mind will be more organised next week! (maybe!)

I made this the other night whilst having a virtual chat (and challenges) with my Stampin' Up! sisters, organised by our SU! mum Julie, we had to make a card inspired by our home and I have lots of different brown tiles in my bathroom and a hot pink bathmat, so this comes from there too.

Hope you all have a good day and thanks for stopping by,

Hugs to ya, Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and a big Happy Anniversary to you, have a lovely evening

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Happy Anniversary for yesterday.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this gorgeous layout, so original ~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...