Thursday, 18 June 2009

Pre-school teachers gifts

Morning all,
Sorry for the lack of post yesterday but I was busy, honest!
I have been working on this project for the teachers at Zacks pre-school...


I have quickly finished one of these so I have something to share with you today, I still have the other 6 to finish!!! I am also waiting on an order of clear bags to put the sweets into so it will be a little more polished than this when I give them to Zacks teachers!! I will share a photo of them all together when they are done and also one with the bag when it gets here ;0)
I have used my favourite set Crazy for cupcakes for these little round top boxes, template found here, I water-coloured the cakes with my blender pen, these are great for detailed water-colouring, with my inkpads in Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Basic Grey for the stand and Real Red for the cherry on the top :0)
Now, I know the card isn't an exact match but, like I have been saying, I am trying to use up my old stash of card, (Then I can get the lovely matching card from SU!) I also used Sweet Always DSP (Available in the Share) Regal Rose 5/8" and Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Oval All sentiment stamps with matching punches and my nesties.
Right must go and finish the rest! lol!
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is fab love your water colouring and papers you have used will have to try this one thanks for sharing:)
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous may have to have a go at these formy sons teaching assistants.
    Thank you so much or sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah-Jane, your colouring of the cupcakes is amazing. I am sure they will treasure these gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah-Jane this is gorgeous, they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great gifts! Love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab SJ, can you make me one for my birthday!!!! LOL!!!!!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, love this! What a great little project, the teachers are going to LOVE them! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab little box, could make these for the office monitors at the end of term. Thanks for the idea.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a fantastic project sweetie, its totally amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...