Thursday 4 March 2010

March class preview

Good Evening to you,
First of all apologies for being a bad blogger this week, I have been preparing a base for a shed, and then I needed a day to recover!! lol! and today I went kitchen hunting with Hubby, as some of you know we are having an extension soon, {a craft room too! yay} and I think we managed to decide on the layout of the new kitchen today, phew.
So, onto the cards, we will be making a set of cards using the Say it with Scallops stamp set and Pink Flamingo DSP, Say it with scallops is on offer this month, please see top post for more details of this and my special offer too.
Here is the first one using a Tempting Turquoise base...
arty angle to see the layers,
And number 2 using a base of Cameo Coral,
And another arty angle,
I will be back tomorrow with a couple more cards in this set :0)
Thanks for dropping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. 2 stunning cards SJ, I love them and the way you have teamed with those papers is FAB

    Oh you poor thing on all that digging, do you do freelance? LOL

    Take it easy hun
    Speak soon
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT SJ!!! LOVE LOVE the scallop squares!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...