Friday 14 May 2010

Quick Footie Card

Good Morning to you all,
I have a cool little footie card for you today, I have scheduled this post as I will be a bit busy getting tidy and any last minute jobs before Saturdays Fathers Day class,
This card uses the Just Soccer stamp set which incidentally Zack and his friend decided was the best card I had out as they were eating their tea last night, so safe to say a good set for little (and also much bigger) boys ;-)
Happy Birthday was stamped in White Craft Ink using the Happy Moments SAB set, The footballs were stamped in Old Olive Ink to match the card with 'Goal' stamped in Versmark to give a little contrast,
I stamped and punched the football then raised it on foam pads but I only glued the toe of the boots to the card so the back stood out but they stayed in place,
I stamped a couple of the balls inside to finish it off.
If you would like to see this card and more in the flesh then please drop by the Southampton Papercraft show on the 5th June between 10.30 and 3.30 at St James Methodist Church Hall, St James Road in Shirley, please email me for more directions if you need them.
I will be demonstrating there and also there will be a little make and take for you to have a try for yourself the wonderful quality and co-ordination of SU! Stamps, Punches and Paper.
I am really excited to see lots of you there
Bye for now, Hugs S.J. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...