Tuesday 14 December 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Hello there,
How's things with you? I have finally gotten back to (semi) normal after having my Dad come to visit for a week and all the kids being sick last week too, not thew best timing!
Friday was Dad's birthday so this is the card I made for him using the Elegant Soiree papers (in this share) ..

this present stamp is retired, they were from this years Sale-a-Bration, where you earn FREE stamp sets when you spend £45, this promotion ran during January and February.........
some paper piercing, paper piecing and an arty angle ;-)


and the inside using Perfect Punches,



Right really must get on with some Christmas cards, gift wrapping, teachers gifts, xmas decorating, you get the idea, loads still to do even though I have finished the shopping!!
Bear with me I will be back very soon with some more craftyness and have fun with your preperations for the big day with your festive songs on full blast!!
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. FAB card SJ sure your dad loved it
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I LOVE your card. The colors are so great. I haven't seen the presents image used for a masculine card before and love your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...