Monday 15 August 2011

Dazzlin' Dozen Tutorials A Closer Look, Day 1

Hello,
As promised I will be sharing a few pics each day showing you a closer look at my NEW tutorials, there are 12 tutorials in total so this really is just a small part of what you will get.
 117 pages of step-by-step instructions with photographs, great for beginners and the more experienced alike, lots of great 3d projects, all of them fab to incorporate into classes. Any questions, please feel free to email me :-)
So, onto the pics then...
A gift card holder using the scallop circle die
And DSP covered pegs
Back tomorrow with more projects, if you would like your very own copy of this tutorial for the bargain price of just £7.50 please follow
Thanks for dropping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...