Wednesday 25 January 2012

All Day Class Project 1

Hello
Today I have one of the projects we will be making at the ALL DAY class in February, I have very limited space on this class so book now to avoid disappointment,
The first project is a file folder I have designed to hold 4 cards {and more} using the gorgeous Spice Cake Designer Series Papers and the wonderful Elementary Elegance Stamp Set, this is a FREE stamp set with a £45 order, more on that later though ;-)
So this is the file made in Pool Party  card (I will provide instructions for you to take home too)
and cards to go inside


 and here they are all together
I will have lots of other interesting and fun projects for you to make on the day which I will be sharing over the next few weeks :-D
Back tomorrow with some more Sale-a-Bration inspiration...
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I love your file folder and your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...