Thursday 18 October 2012

Sweet 16 with Memorable Moments by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
it was my friends daughters birthday last week  and she asked me to make her a card with 16 and daughter on it. I immediately thought of the new Memorable Moments stamps set, I have used this a few times already! It's a great modern font and I really hope they bring out an alphabet to match soon!! ;-) I used a modern colour combo of Summer Starfruit (LOVE!) and Baja Breeze, pretty but grown up...
  I used Patio Party paper for this card, it has smaller patterns perfectly sized for cards. 
This paper is available in THIS SHARE HERE, message me to get your paper share today :-)
I also used framelits to die cut the frame and the wonderful chevron embossing folder, "daughter" stamp is from the very useful For My Family stamp set.
 New butterfly punch and vintage faceted buttons, love these! A Lot!
 I made small scrunched flowers with the Boho Blossom punch and shimmer paint mixed with alcohol
 and an arty angle shows just how deep this card is
 and a bit of decoration inside
 So, as it was deep I decorated this box to send the card using framelits and more of the DSP
 and finally both together
Well, today's post was a bit picture heave so I hope you managed to stick with it OK?
Thanks as ever for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...