Thursday 13 June 2013

Easy Events stamp-a-stack card

Hello,
I hope you are well? I have had a lovely crafty day with my friend today. I managed to make a couple of cushion covers and a new felt case for my Kindle but the bit that took the time was getting to grips with my new (to me) sewing machine. I have had it a good long while but been far too intimidated to test it out 'till today! I am in love though now!! I also managed to squeeze a card in there too ;-)

Anyway, I have a card to share with you tonight we made at this weeks stamp-a-stack class using the retiring Easy Events stamp set, this set is full of cute images to colour in and the ladies selected a few different ones for their cards. 
As you can see I went with a simple Thank-you image, the DSP is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles pack from the Spring/Summer catty

 we coloured the image in with blender pens and ink pads, the cute spotty ribbon is also retiring (and it's reduced to £5.21 too!) so grab yours while it lasts!
Right, I'm off as I have more work to do tonight!
Back tomorrow with more :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the ribbon added to the banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...