Saturday 28 February 2015

Using Butterfly Basics by Stampin' Up! for a Black and Gold Card

Hello!
I made a last minute decision on Thursday afternoon to go out today to Make it! craft show in Farnborough today! I'll be sure to take plenty of pics so please do pop over to my Facebook Page or Instagram if you want to see how our day is going ;-)
OK, so today's card uses the fabulous Butterfly Basics stamp set and dies. This was a card we made at stamp-a-stack this week and we used a classic colour combo of Sahara Sand and Basic Black with a touch of Gold to make this card...
After stamping the collage background I added a little white thick twine bow to top the sahara sand lace along with a Vellum tag sentiment. 
 The gorgeous butterfly die, I sponged a little gold ink along the centre using a dauber for a little extra something :-)
 And a side view to finish. I always love this colour combo as it's just so classy and elegant. This stamp and die set is just perfect to use with it. 
OK, I'll add the ingredients to make this card later as I'm off out now! 
Thanks as ever for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...