Wednesday 4 March 2015

Adventure Bound with Adventure Awaits Stamps by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Today's card is a simple look that is given it's pop with heat embossing. You may have noticed that I am a big fan of heat embossing! I love that you can take a card from nice to wow in a flash, so to speak ;-)
I have used Adventure Bound paper stack and teamed it with Adventure Awaits stamps and if you order these together they are 15% cheaper too! Bonus! But please remember to use the bundle codes to get your discount.
For this card I heat embossed the image straight onto the paper using Versamark ink and slate powder. I then die cut it using the circles framelits and gave the image a basic grey border. Trim and layer up the rest of the paper sheet onto white and slate card and top with the image.
 and a side view to finish today shows the embossing and dimension :-)
Well, that's all from me for today.
I'll be here to share Josh's birthday card with you tomorrow so please do pop back.
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...