Tuesday 1 September 2009

Cheers to You

Morning all,
I have a quick card to show you today, I made it in a bit of a hurry on Saturday morning for my sisters fiances birthday (which sort of crept up on me really!! eeek)

I used a card blank made from Bashful Blue card which I had already folded to make this Z shape.


I stamped the background using Seeing Spots stamps in matching Blue ink and the sentiment was printed with my DYMO label maker {do you remember these from school? :0), so fun!}

The little beer jug is from the Cheers to you set which I have water coloured using the aqua brush and So Saffron Ink Pad. Froth was made with Woodware fluffy stuff sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heated to give texture.

Here is the side view, I used dimensionals to attach the beer,

Well that's it for today, it's the last day off school (booo!) and now it's raining here (double booo!) Plus I still have lots of name sewing still to do and then all back to normal tomorrow morning.

Will try to get something made to share with you tomorrow, Have a good day

Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh great card, love the simplicity of it!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo much fun!! Love your beer mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...