Thursday 24 September 2009

Teddy Birthday

Hello all,
Quite a quick post this afternoon I'm afraid, I want to share with you another card I made the other day using All in the Family Accessories set.


I stamped the little teddy and balloons then added a bit of colour to them with a blender pen,
Papers are the lovely Summer Picnic, Grab 'em while you can!! as they are on the Last Chance List and they are great for men's/boys cards,
Sentiment is from Sincere Salutations,
Last of all "Thank-You" to everyone who came to my Open House today, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and a special thanks to Nicky for helping and Get Well Soon to Elaine ((Hug))
Right, must dash, I hope you like him :0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

3 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...