Thursday 1 October 2009

SWU Sketch Challenge

Hello everybody,
Well, I made it back, but not for long as I'm off to work tonight, so I am going to have to type like the clappers to get this done in time before I go and get ready...
So without further adieu here she blows (so to speak;0))


This little card is made using Tea Party Papers which (thankfully) made it into the New Catty,
Layout is from the SWU challenge this week, sentiment is the ole' faithful Circle of Friendship, using co-ordinating punches,
Dew drops from stash,
and a little tag for the inside to pretty it up a bit
Right must dash and I will be back tomorrow with a simple boys card for you.
I will hopefully get a chance to schedule a post for Saturday as I am away for the weekend (whoop, whoop!) if not I will see you all next Monday with all the news of what we get up to and create...
Bye 4 Now!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card, love the dew drops on the flowers, delish papers and colours.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...