Friday 2 October 2009

Birthday Boy

Morning all,
Well, I'm nearly ready just a few little things left to do...
I have a quick and easy card to share with you today I made this in about 5 minutes as Josh was going to a party last minute,
Certainly Celery base card, matching ribbon (from the August offer), Seeing Spots used to make background, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card for the images to go on,

Presents and hat from All in the Family Accessories, stamped and then coloured in a bit using a blender pen and ink pad,
Sentiment from Occasional Greetings,
Dimensional shot, not much layering for this one as I was in a hurry but wouldn't it be nice with the hat layered up too??? mmmm, maybe next time....
Anyway, must dash, thanks for visiting and come back soon ;0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great quick card, I like your colouring, it really makes all the pressies & hat look hand-drawn, fab colours too!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...