Saturday 14 November 2009

Annabelle's 5!

I do hope it is better weather wherever you are today than it is here ! it is blowing an absolute gale here, but not raining at the moment, I think that's the first time today! Zack is off to Annabelle's birthday party in about 15 minutes so I thought I would quickly pop on and share the card I have just made for her with you all :0)
Here is the front, as you can see I have made a Z fold card using All in the family and the matching accessories set too, I paper pieced the dress, presents and the gifts using the DSP from the Love Stories simply scrappin' kit,
Here is the whole card spread out, the background is made using Pale Plum ink on Pretty in Pink card and the fantastic Circle Circus stamp set (sooo glad I have finally got this set, be prepared for lots of this one!)
Number 5 is from Schoolbook Serif Numbers punched out using the Tag punches, ***FREE*** with qualifying orders in November and December check out this post for more details,
not sure if you can tell but I put a touch of crystal effects on the presents and balloon and for a change I have made the tags suitable for holding down the 'Z' part of the card, I don't very often do this as I usually forget! but I do like the effect,
Right must dash -don't want to be late,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...