Tuesday 12 January 2010

3 Hearts

Hello,
How's the snow with you then?? ours is almost gone, still icy on the back roads though as I found out when I went round the corner of our road on the way to work last night! just a wobble but it certainly made me jump...
Anyways, these are the last 2 cards I made the other day as the set of 4 with a matching milk carton too, I will show you that tomorrow ;0)
They both use the Love You Much stamp set with matching Heart to Heart punch used for the hearts on this first one, layered up with 1+1/4" and 1+3/8" circle punches, I also added some Twill Tape to the background, Sentiment at the bottom is from the Sealed with a Kiss set,
This second card for today uses last weeks CPS sketch :0) I am too late now to enter it though, doh!
The little love birds are paper pieced using Merry Moments Christmas paper, I think it looks O.K. though and not Christmassey, what do you think? Real Red base, Choc Chip and Kraft layers with some yummy stitched Grosgrain chocolate ribbon, punches used were 1+3/4 circle and scalloped circle, Mat Pack makes a welcome return ;0)


Arty angle for this one,
Well better get cracking, I am so hoping my delivery of SU! yumminess comes today, it has been held up for nearly a week now! and I am just desperate to get my hands on it! I know you understand....
Have a good one and keep warm,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

8 comments:

  1. Cute cute Valentines!!! Great layouts and yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah-Jane, I love the cards - they are great.
    I know what you mean - I've been waiting for a parcel for what feels like months. It will be lovely when everything goes back to normal.
    Lot of Love - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stylish Sarah-Jane. It's great to back and see all your wonderful creations :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane,i love your images and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great, but I especially love those little birds. The papers don't look christmassy. I really like you sealed with a kiss sentiment too :o)

    ps - I have actually made something with my tarty set lol, I just haven't shared it yet cheeky ;o) !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Sarah! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like these as with all your cards. Can I ask where you got your little easel from? Nickie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...