Tuesday 27 July 2010

Milk Carton in Cameo Coral

Good Morning,
Super quick post from me today. My sister needed a box to put some choccies in for her friends birthday, well actually she needed two but I will share the other one with you later in the week, but anyway, I made this one in Cameo Coral and teamed it with Old Olive for a change, I love how these colours work together :-)



Sentiment is retired but the candle is from On a Pedestal. Tab punch used to close with a paper clip from the Clip Assortment which I tied with striped grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive and Linen Thread,


Pattern around the outside is made using True Friend stamp set in Coral Ink and a little close up of the sentiment panel,
So, that's it for today,
Thanks ever so for stopping by,
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. lovely carton- great use of a few stamp sets and great colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great carton....!!! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo and stamps you've used to make this Birthday Milk Carton :)

    Thanks for sharing, hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...I'm SO going to miss Cameo Coral!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...