Tuesday 13 July 2010

Ticket Holder Card

Well, I sincerely hope that this is not the end of our summer!! It's grotty here and poor Zoe is going to the zoo tomorrow too, wet weather gear out again then!
What a fantastic weekend I have just had! It was Nicolas birthday (card from Friday) and we went out for a lovely lunch and then on Saturday we took her to town for a bit of smooching round the shops, the theatre to see Girls Night Out, {what a fantastic performance btw, if it comes to a theatre near you I can highly recommend} and then out for dinner too,
Anyway, this is the card I made to hold the tickets for the said show, it uses with Velcro to hold the top flap shut,

Paper used is Sweet Pea with the lovely Bashful Blue stitched grosgrain ribbon to trim along the bottom

Sorry for the lack of postings this week but I have been busy creating today so should have some makes to share with you for the rest of this week ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this, the colours are gorgeous, so soft and elegant - what a fab idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple, but perfect! Lovely way to dress up the present.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...