Wednesday 4 August 2010

Loads of Love

Hello,
I have a set which I haven't used in far too long to share with you today, it was one of the first few sets I bought from SU! and I had forgotten how cute it really is ;-) and don't forget there is 20% off this and many other 2 step sets for August only, please see top of blog for more details or email me with any questions or your order, addy is in side bar.
Anyway, here I have teamed it with Rich Razzleberry and the lovely Cottage Wall papers,



I paper pieced the truck and the hearts, I love doing this with this set! with a touch of piercing around the image,


I finished it by adding some crystal effects to the windows, wheels and some of the hearts.
We are having the steel put in across the back wall today, very exciting but also very dusty round here too!
Thanks for stopping by today I will be back tomorrow with a card using Blooming with Beauty,
Stampin' Hugs

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful SJ love this set and these fabby colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...