Friday 13 August 2010

Blooming Flowers

Hello,
I made this card to fit in with the ILWS challenge this month, it is a colour challenge to use So Saffron, Basic Grey, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I had to have a play with this set as I only got it last week and I love it already, great for water colouring!
So I stamped the flower with black Staz On onto Confetti card stock (which is a bit thicker for water colouring) and the "Bloom" word in Basic Grey ink onto Vellum Card stock which I tore and attached with silver brads,

Background is stamped with 'En Francaise' onto So Saffron card with the same colour ink and look at the cute bumble bee, aww
and here is the arty angle

Well, I hope you like today's card
and thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs

6 comments:

  1. This is a blooming beautiful card - love it
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours together - you have inspired me to try !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very stylish card! Love it!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love the way you've used the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Sarah Jane - the bee is an inspired tough. And the watercolouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...