Thursday 14 October 2010

Helloooo!

Hello lovely blog readers!
Again I find myself apologising for my lack of posts on this little blog, I have however been VERY busy these last few weeks, including building a kitchen and painting with more white paint than I would ever want to see in a very long time! {even though we are only 1/2 way through said painting! boo!}
I did however, make a card a couple of weeks ago with my new pre-order goodies which I will share with you in a mo and I have just placed a very large order for lovely new goodies from the fab new catalogue in preparation for making the 100 or so swaps for convention which is in just 3 short weeks, eek! might have to rope in a few friends and get a little production line running for those...
So, the last card I blogged (scroll down a bit) used the True Friend stamp set and I liked it so much I thought I would make another using the lovely new set Artistic Etchings, I really cannot wait until I get our place sorted so I can get some serious crafting time in, I am missing it lots,

Arty angle for you,


So that's it for today I have updated the side bar with the new catty link and will share some more rubber love with you all very soon, if you have a look through and would like a hard copy of the catty or want to place an order then please email me for a chat or to place your order on sarah-janerae@sky.com
Stampin' Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Super card hunni
    Happy painting...yuk!
    Be fabulous in the end eh!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous SJ wow LOVE your colors and your stamping!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy with your DIY projects, love your card - really classy

    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo this is cool! I just got this set and can't wait to play with it...love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...