Wednesday 31 July 2013

60th Birthday Card for a Man using Engraved Greetings by Stampin' up!

Hello,
I was recently asked to make a card for a friends who's Dad was having a special birthday and this is what I made...
 I went with (the retired) Engraved Greetings again as it's just the best stamp I have for male birthdays, I don't keep many retired stamps but this is one I simply can't part with ;-) I used the fantastic chevron embossing folder on the lower layer of Window Frames Framelits
 I added crystal Effects to the "60" and "Dad" for a little extra pop
 and the torn offcuts from the front were made smaller and added to decorate the insert
OK, that's today's card for you.
 Just a quick reminder before I go....
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Back soon with more,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...