Friday 20 December 2013

Merry Christmas Teachers!

Hello there,
I hope today's post finds you all well? I am a lot earlier today (thank goodness! Do I hear?) but wanted to quickly share with you a simple gift for last minute giving and one I sent in with my children to school for their teachers this year :-)
**Just a note: All product links for items used will now at the bottom of each post :-)**
This Rhudolph in the dark has been done many times before so I don't claim any credit but I remembered I had a load of googly eyes from last Halloween I never got around to using so thought they would be perfect for making quick tags on  these gifts!
I got these festive take out cups free from the coffee shop when I purchased the Gift Cards...
 To decorate I simply bagged them up and made tags using White Craft ink to stamp the (retired) Serene Snowflakes (try Festive Flurry for a current alternative) onto Garden Green card which I had die cut using the Windows Frames framelits. I also die cut the "shop style" hole in the green card layer with the Chalk Talk dies.
I then added the sentiment from the Wishing You stamp set onto a smaller die cut piece of black card which I heat embossed with gold powder. 
Rhudolph was just a pair of the googly eyes with a red brad underneath ;-)
 I tied the cello bag with Cherry Cobbler bakers twine adding the last of my sweater trim from last year and a couple of jingle bells to the top before adding my tag.
 and inside the cup? Some choc's in the bottom, raffia layer with the Costa Gift card snuggled in! Just what a teacher (or most people!) could use, a bit of time out at Christmas!
Well, that's all from me for today. I'm off to wrap as I have tonight off of work for a change :-)))
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,
 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...