Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas with Double O Holy Night Card Sharing :-)

Hello!!
Happy Christmas eve to you!!!!
I am sharing a double hit of Christmas card goodness today before prepping for tomorrows lunch hopefully with a bit of help (or hinderance) from the family?
So, I have a couple of cards I made a while back using O Holy Night in a traditional red (cherry cobbler) and green (old olive) colourway.
This first one uses the image twice and has highlights using the spotlight technique...
 White craft ink and Smoky Slate make the subtle background with all the images stamped onto Crumb Cake card. 1+1/4" and 1+3/8" circle punches make the highlight.
(all links at the end of this post)
 and a side view showing the layers :-)
 and here's the second card using a trio of the same image, this time I highlighted each sentiment using markers and a background created using Versamark
 and I popped some of the images up to highlight too :-)
OK, that's all from me for today.
I just want to take this chance to wish all my blog readers, customers, team and friends a 
Very Merry Christmas.
Thanks for your continued support this year and I look forward to sharing lots more with you over the next 12 months too :-)))))
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...