Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Blossoms

Hi there,
I'm back, as promised! I have a little card today which actually uses a retired Easter stamp set as I had a request to make an Easter card at class but unfortunately I hadn't got the new Easter stamp set in time (Eggstra Spectacular) so I pulled this out of my retired box and had a play. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed colouring this set ;-)
I used a colour combo of Smoky Slate and Rose Red to make this card...
 the branch was stamped using staz on and I coloured the flowers using my blender pen
 adding a seam binding bow and an Easter sentiment to finish
Short and sweet today as we are off out for the day!
Thanks for looking :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...