Tuesday 22 April 2014

Geometrical for a Man

Hello there,
I hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, we went to London for the day on Saturday visiting the Natural History museum, M&M world (two places which couldn't be more different!) and out for tea too. It was a lovely day, the weather was fab (cool but not too cool, and most importantly not wet ;-)) and the company perfect.
But, back to reality and school runs today, boo! and cards, yay! Ha ha! I have a card we made at class last weeks class using my new set; Geometrical. I am always drawn to use red and blue for men's cards and this one was no different! I might just try it in a different colour way later this week.... but for now here it is in Midnight Muse and Real Red with a dash of Smoky Slate....
 ....and silver glimmer because Men like sparkle too right? 
This little star is a part of the Merry Minis punch pack and is still available, and the new matching triangle punch is from the Spring/Summer catalogue. 
Please see the end of each post for all links to products used. 
 This cool sentiment is included in the set, I love the font and I think you could use this sentiment for a lot of things. Perhaps passing a test, general congratulations, promotion as well as the obvious birthday wishes :-)
OK, that's today's card for you, I am doing washing today and tidying my craft room (again) lol
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin Hugs, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...