Friday 14 August 2015

Tartan Birthday for FiL using Stampin' Up! Supplies

Hello,
I hope this post finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer holidays with your nearest and dearest. The summer holidays are still in full swing here and so life is busy with all those summer activity kinda things going on, hence my sporadic posts here ;-). I have still been doing plenty of crafting, (using fabric this week) and you can keep up to date with what we are up to daily on Instagram and Facebook if you like, links at the end of every post.
 I am also getting ready to place a big, hulking Christmas SU! pre-order tomorrow so I'll have even more fun stuff to play with real soon.
So, I promised a while back I would share with you the card and table favours I made for FiL's 80th birthday a few weeks ago and so that's what we have tonight, take a peek...
I made a mans bow (tie) with the bow punch for the top of these banners and sequins, you can see the TUTORIAL HERE.
These manly papers are from the Adventure Bound DSP stack (retired) I did buy an extra one of these before it went as they are so fab for men cards, do you do that too?
This gold embossed sentiment is from the stamp set included in the watercolour wishes kit, isn't it a fab sentiment? {to go with a fab kit!}
I curled the banners with my bone folder for dimension and just glued where they touched the paper underneath
I'm not sure if you could tell but I chopped the edge of the front off to show off the grey paper inside for a twist on a  normal square card
And a top view to finish the card
and I decided to make matching Curvy Keepsake boxes for the table - so here they are!
with matching sequins and linen thread trimmings :-)
So, that's all from me for today,
I'll try and get back on here again in the next few days but remember my shop is open 24/7! ;-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...