Tuesday 11 August 2015

Watercolouring Basics Video Tutorial using Boys Will Be Boys by SU!

Hello!
I have had some fab comments on here and Facebook regarding last weeks four day series using Boys Will Be Boys. So first of all many thanks for taking the time to comment, I always love to read your comments and suggestions :-)
As well as kind comments I also had a couple of people say they found watercolouring too difficult or intimidating. Well, let me first assure you it really is so easy! I can hand on heart say this because I can promise you I definitely am no artist! And if I can do it, I bet you can too!!!
So, let me start by sharing with you now the two cards I made for the video...
 The very best thing about watercolouring is that (I think) it actually looks better kinda scruffy!
 Some close ups of my colouring on the robot
*Click on any picture to make it larger*
 And another Lego card but with a different layout and colours to last week, more of a "boy" version I think...
 And some more close ups, this time of the bricks. 
Please note how imperfect the colouring is!
When you watch the video you'll see why this sentiment ended up where it did ;-)
 So, lets watch that video shall we?
TOP TIP: Don't have the correct colour Ink Pad for what you want? No problem, use a clear block, SU! marker pen and your waterbrush :-)
And both the cards together to finish today. 
Notice I couldn't resist adding a few Perfect Accents after I finished filming ;-)
Well, I hope you enjoyed todays video and cards? And I hope you have a go at this really easy and fun way to colour your stamped images. Please do share those with me if you have a go!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...