Saturday 30 July 2011

Dad's Birthday

Good Morning,
Hope all is well with you today, we are supposed to be having a BBQ today but it looks likely to be an indoor one unfortunately :-(
Anyway, I do have a little card for today, I made it for F.I.L birthday which was this week,as well as a Victoria sponge :-)
Card first, I used a colour combo of Certainly Celery and Soft Suede,
I spritzed the Soft Suede layer using the Crumb Cake marker for a subtle background and stitched around the edges adding a piece of Celery satin ribbon too
I used the ole faithful for a male card again, Engraved Greetings! You need this stamp set! and it's only £12.95, page 96 if you want to have a look. DSP is from the Elegant Soiree pack
and I stitched inside too, this time a Crumb Cake layer, and used the stamp to give a ghosted image inside to finish
and the cake, filled traditionally with strawberry jam and buttercream :-D yum!
Well, that's it for today,
I hope you have a fab weekend, whatever the weather ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...